Welcome to Resonant Circuits Limited
Resonant Circuits Limited (RCL) was founded in 2009 as a medical technology based spin-out company from University College London (UCL) capturing expertise and knowledge within the field of magnetic hyperthermia and susceptometry.
RCL provides bespoke high frequency magnetic hyperthermia and susceptometry applications to suit needs in the medical and commercial industries.
RCL also specialises in the production and characterisation of magnetic materials suitable for the application of magnetic hyperthermia. Details about our latest magnetic hyperthermia agent RCL-01 can be found here.
- Horizon 2020 project: Safe-N-Medtech October 24, 2019
- JMMM Article: Using the ‘dispersion-retention-formulation method’ to estimate clinical and preclinical dosage limits for interstitial nanomedicines or agents October 5, 2018
- RCL-01: Magnetic Hyperthermia Agent September 28, 2018
- Hyperthermia article: Clinical and Preclinical Dosage Limits September 28, 2018
- Horizon 2020 Project: NoCanTher January 26, 2016
- ILP & SAR calculator for Excel & MATLAB November 17, 2014